Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A New Project

Anyone that knows me, knows that I love to have a PROJECT. Something I can look forward to do if I ever find a spare moment. In the past, my projects have been things like: train for and run a half marathon, design and create a themed guest room, write a biography for each of my parents, throw a school fundraiser...

Generally speaking, my projects usually start out of the blue, and usually when I have more important things I could be focusing on. But I am ALWAYS glad I did them. I have recently been putting time into a new project, and I have decided to blog about it. It is taking a considerable amount of my time and mental energy, so I figured that by posting my ideas, some parent out there might appreciate it. So enough blabbery-blogging - HERE IS MY NEW PROJECT (drum roll, please)...

Summer school! That doesn't make it sound very exciting, but that is really what it is. I have three children, ages 7, 5, and 2. I have high hopes for my children, and care for them deeply. I want to build their curiosity about the world, open their eyes to new things, spend quality time with them, enrich their understanding of educational fundamentals, and give them a chance to learn and achieve this summer.

More brainstorming to come - but this is the official announcement. Summer adventures - here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment